An Elevated Approach to Warehousing and Fulfillment
With warehouse locations in Oregon and Missouri, we can process and ship in-stock merchandise within 24-48 business hours.
Your in-stock uniforms, corporate apparel, custom kitting orders, promotional swag and gear, special packing, and retail merchandise are never more than 2-5 days away.
Our managed apparel programs give you exceptional variety and choice. One key Righteous differentiator is the fact that we maintain ownership of in-stock products until they’re purchased through your online store, which gives you the ultimate in flexibility and reduces your upfront costs.
Maintaining two U.S. locations (Oregon and Missouri) also allows us to shorten ship times. We’ll take care of everything – and fast. And if your store is set up for purchase order billing, your locations won’t receive an invoice until they receive their product.
- Manage inventory in house, taking on the financial burden and handling online sales for you.
- Calculate three months of inventory at a time based on purchasing volumes and anticipated ﬂuctuations in buying.
- Store products in a safe, dry environment.
- Keep merchandise clean and in optimal condition for your end users.
Our fulﬁllment team has years of experience packing, shipping, and custom-kitting orders. All orders undergo detailed quality control checks from start to finish. We carefully hand-pick, double-check, and meticulously package each order. You can also expect accurate, on-time deliveries.
Our services don’t end there. Have a special message that you want to include in each box? Need special packaging or custom kitting, such as store opening kits, team appreciation kits, or retail starter kits? We can handle all of your special needs.
- Curate customized boxes, tape, or wrapping for your merchandise to create a “wow” factor.
- Add a coupon, a letter, a heads up on your next special, or a card to your shipments.
- Add stickers, pens, keychains, or other tokens of appreciation as surprise-and-delight gifts.
- Ship several items in speciﬁed quantities to multiple locations.
Righteous Words of Praise
“What we require a Teammate to wear can make a big difference in how they feel about where they work. The right uniform can reinforce the brand image, encourage fun and loyalty and will reinforce that we care about our Teammates, especially when we take great lengths to ask them for their ideas and what they want. It’s also important to be in tune with today’s Teammate and to keep up with the trends. It’s so great that our Uniform Vendor Partners at Righteous understands what is going on in the industry & are there to support us with these efforts!”
VP of Operations Support, bd’s Mongolian Grill