There was a day when a raglan sleeve was considered a lower end option; after all, the manufacturing of the sleeve seam is easier then fitting a set in sleeve. Now it’s all about the fashion and Raglans have made a resounding comeback as a style staple. With their comfortable shoulder fit and relaxed looks, raglan sleeves lend themselves to a casual, easygoing brand persona. Appealing to a younger demographic? Try a raglan style for your next marketing campaign. Keep messaging simple to maintain its retail vibe.
- Celebrating 30 Years in Business
- Why we believe in asking, “Why?”
- 6 Merchandise Selling Success Strategies
- The “no uniform” uniform
- Are inventory holding costs holding you down?
- Top 10 ways to get your logo to tell your brand story
- Trends Shaping Custom Business Apparel
- Uniforms that can save and even make you money
- Top 10 Uniform Program Pitfalls to Avoid
- Redesigning your uniforms? Ask your employees.