Where neon rules the day, glow in the dark ink can rule the night. And, a little goes a long way. Our specialty ink can be seen from hundreds of feet away and is not recommended for sleepwear – it may keep the wearer awake at night. This deco technique has been around for years but recent upgrades in the crystal technology make it even brighter for lasting impact. Glows come in color choices, too, like blue, green, yellow and orange. At a modest price premium, you can achieve a stellar branding statement with imprinting that gives your design around the clock visibility. Contact us today to see what glow inks could do for your apparel!
- Top 10 ways to get your logo to tell your brand story
- A Forward Look: Trends shaping custom business apparel
- Uniforms that can save and even make you money
- Top 10 Uniform Program Pitfalls to Avoid
- Redesigning your uniforms? Ask your employees.
- Uniforms that go beyond the logo
- 2019 Trend Guide
- Restaurant Leadership Conference – 20 years of leadership
- Global Best Practices Conference 2018 – Reflections
- Recipient of Pancheros Vendor of the Year