(Disclaimer: yes, we are one, but stick with us. This is helpful info no matter who you work with.)
Uniforms have been around since the dawn of civilization and for good reason. They help people quickly discern which team you are on and what your role is. In our modern era, uniforms still have a significant role in shaping the way your customers view your organization. The apparel you provide shapes your brand’s perception and tells your employees that they are important to you.
Uniforms are not just for uniformity. They add a professional air, communicate key messages, and make getting dressed for work a no-brainer. Employees like receiving them and consider branded apparel a nice perk. Not only is it a benefit but it can help in your employee retention efforts, too. When used well, your uniforms can aid the bottom line while helping tell your brand story within your four walls and in the community.
Since branding is so important, you need a partner that can help optimize your apparel and take advantage of the opportunities that uniforms provide in telling your best customers who you are as an organization.
In the past, you needed two firms to help you do it right: a brand marketing firm to help shape your brand voice and create your graphics, and a uniform company to produce the apparel and fulfill orders. Now you can have both in one company. Righteous brings both sides together to seamlessly create branded apparel programs that clearly reflect your brand vibe and values, and deliver products to you when you need them.
When choosing a uniform provider, ask if these 5 critical benefits are present:
- Design and Creative In-House – create your brand aesthetic and translate that into products that create brand champions for you
- Production in the latest decorating techniques – beyond screen printing and embroidery, there is LASER, DTG, sewn-on labels, heat seal applications and more
- Online Stores – either B2B or B2C portals with best in class functionality to make ordering and checking out a breeze; we help you grow your brand.
- Fulfillment Services that are close to you – From our US locations we reach over 90% of the population in 2 days or less with ground freight. This saves you money and gets your product to you quickly.
- Custom manufacturing coupled with Ready-to-wear means you can have a unique look that differentiates you from your competition. We build from the ground up.